The Audit Senior position requires a BS or MS in Accounting, and 2 to 5 years of current/recent public accounting experience. Experience with nonprofit audits preferred, and CPA or CPA eligible. The Audit Senior should also have solid oral and written communication skills, experience working with Microsoft Office and use of computerized audit software. Senior Auditors work closely with Partners, Managers, Staff, and clients to facilitate completion of engagements.
- Oversee audits, including planning, fieldwork, and completion.
- Supervise and review work of staff auditors.
- Perform higher risk and complex audit procedures and working papers.
- Ensure proper completion of audit file.
- Preparation of GAAP compliant financial statements and board letters.
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Collaborating with Partners and Managers to ensure effective communication and efficient service.
- Research and analyze accounting, audit, and related issues and developments.
- Develop and mentor firm staff.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned.