The Audit Principal position requires a BS or MS in Accounting, CPA, 10+ years of current public accounting experience, and extensive experience with nonprofit audits and accounting. The Audit Principal should also have solid written and oral communication skills and experience with Board meetings, proposals, marketing, practice development, and quality control practices. Should have proven experience and reputation in the industry, and ability to help grow the firm and improve processes, practices and personnel.
- Oversee audit engagements and help direct the firm’s audit function.
- Review and assist auditors with planning, fieldwork, completion of audits.
- Review of financial statements and board letters.
- Be a technical resource to firm’s audit personnel.
- Participate in recruiting and training programs.
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Collaborating with staff to ensure effective communication and timely service delivery.
- Presenting audit results to executives and Boards.
- Participate in firm quality control function.
- Participate in firm marketing, proposal, and expansion efforts
- Work closely with Tax Principals in addressing complex tax matters for clients.
- Develop and mentor firm staff and participate in firm management and leadership.
Our firm offers an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned, hard-working, ambitious CPA, with extensive nonprofit auditing experience at a public firm. No need to wait at another firm for someone to retire, or perhaps you’re already an owner, but want more control, opportunity, and compensation potential. Please contact us to explore this opportunity further