The Tax Senior position requires a BS or MS in Accounting, 3-5 years of public accounting experience with focus in tax, and be a CPA or CPA eligible. The Tax Senior should also have solid oral and written communication skills, analytical and documentation skills, experience with Microsoft Office applications, and tax preparation software. Position will involve nonprofit tax compliance, preparation, consulting, and research. Experience with 990 preparation and nonprofit accounting preferred.
- Work with clients and audit staff to identify, review and resolve tax issues.
- Provide timely preparation and review and of tax returns.
- Experience with CCH Prosystems fx Tax and CCH Prosystems Engagement, preferred but not required
- Track and monitor tax filing deadlines and ensure timely tax submissions.
- Report to and work with firm Tax Principles to ensure efficient administration of tax department.
- Research and analyze tax regulations and law.