The Audit Intern position requires you to be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university accounting degree program, undergraduate or masters, and working towards obtaining credentials for CPA eligibility. The Audit Intern should also have solid oral and written communication skills, analytical and documentation skills, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Assist with audit planning and basic testing procedures.
- Summarize and draft internal controls memos.
- Learn and utilize ProSystems Engagement and audit research tools.
- Assist In-charge/Senior with audit wrap up and file completion.
- Review and proof draft audit documents for footing, grammar, cross-referencing.
- Assist with basic tax document assembly and preparation.
- Data entry, copying, filing and other administrative tasks
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned.