Accounting Services Senior
The Accounting Services Senior position requires a BS or MS in Accounting, and 2+ years of diversified accounting experience, including data entry, reconciliations, budgets, reporting, and experience in nonprofit accounting. Ability to work independently, in a team, and with client personnel. The Accounting Services Senior should also have solid oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and documentation, strong time management skills, and experience with Microsoft Office and similar applications.
- Develop understanding of client accounting operations.
- Understand and work with various accounting softwares.
- Perform month end closings and reports.
- Prepare monthly bank and other account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements for review.
- Train and oversee accounting staff when applicable.
- Input or review daily transactional data entry.
- Receivables and payables management.
- External audit preparation assistance.
- Other accounting services as may be assigned.