Expected or recent completion of BS or MS in Accounting, CPA or CPA eligible. The Audit Staff should also have solid oral and written communication skills, analytical and documentation skills, and experience with Microsoft Office. Staff Auditors are responsible for planning and performing audits to include work paper preparation, drafting audit documents, and assisting with financial statements.
- Conduct audit planning, controls and detail transaction testing.
- Documentation of work and preparation of audit working papers.
- Learn and utilize ProSystems Engagement and audit research tools.
- Assist In-charge/Senior with audit wrap up and file completion.
- Assist in preparation of GAAP compliant financial statements and board letters.
- Review and proof draft audit documents for footing, grammar, cross-referencing.
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Research and analyze accounting, audit, and related issues and developments.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned.