Offering comprehensive and insightful advisory services to nonprofits of all sizes.
At Rogers & Company, our experienced professionals can identify and create value so your organization can optimally operate and prosper in today’s changing business environments. Whether you need assistance understanding the latest accounting regulations, pending tax law changes, or assistance with strategic business initiatives, our professionals can support and guide you to accomplish these objectives. We strive to create value, help mitigate business risks, and help maximize your business operations.
To survive and prosper, we understand that nonprofits are complex business enterprises who need exceptional people, leadership, and resources. Rogers & Company can help our clients augment their resources and empower their enterprises to successfully meet the challenges and opportunities they face. Whether governance consultation, process improvement, or technology support, our team can assist with many important issues necessary to achieve and maintain success in the nonprofit industry.
Rogers & Company’s business advisory service offerings include:
- Accounting standards implementation
- Governance consulting and support
- Regulatory and tax compliance reviews
- Merger and acquisition services
- Reserve and financial analysis
- International regulatory assistance
- Internal controls and risk assessments
- Executive and staff assessments
- Technical training and guidance
- Compensation reviews and benchmarking
- Best practices studies
- Information systems security reviews
- PCI, SOC1 and SOC2 assistance